Re: [IRCA] 1660 kHz unknown TIS/ HARS station

Re: [IRCA] 1660 kHz unknown TIS/ HARS station

Dennis,

Congrats on your NOAA 1660. There are NOAA stations up and down the
Oregon Coast on 1660 and 1650. Astoria has a 1650 and I believe Newport
and Coos Bay. 1660 are in other cities,  Florence for one.  That would
point to the Eugene weather forecast. ODOT set up up this coastal
network. Tillamook has 1650 I think too. But they are all on 1650 or
1660. The Network is run by ODOT out of Salem (1-503-378-8761) or (455
Airport Road SE  Salem OR 97301). They can probably give you a list of
what tx are in what cities.  When I phase out 1650 Astoria, I get either
Newport and/or Coos Bay. The QSL I have goes back to 2004.

73,
Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR