Re: [IRCA] July 2012 Oregon Cliff DXpedition Report

Re: [IRCA] July 2012 Oregon Cliff DXpedition Report

Never underestimate the power of CTDX... I've been sitting in the dark since 2006 and they have never let me down... Even only 160 miles from the bay area the cliffs continue to work there magic....

Sent from south of grayland