Re: [IRCA] July 2012 Oregon Cliff DXpedition Report

Re: [IRCA] July 2012 Oregon Cliff DXpedition Report

Gary, some of those "rough conditions" like an AC power or street lighting probably made a major contribution to your success.

One reason I haven't built an FSL is the increased sensitivity would be offset by local noise anyway. Anything over a 2' loop is pointless here. Thanks to my neighbor being the proud owner of a new 60+ inch plasma TV I have to move my remote active loop yet again. Wonder how the neighbors are going to react to a 40' pole in my yard ;)

We had planned on a trip up the west coast in late fall but work for both of us has killed that idea along with the mini DXpedition in October.

Thanks for posting your results, at least I can get in some good DXing vicariously.

Tim Hills
Sioux Falls, SD