[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Tuesday (decent)

Good to have Dennis V's report--I didn't do nearly as well for good audio. His being just a little farther north must help too--all my signals gone by 1215 utc here. But I would say it was a pretty decent morning for me despite a local storm with S9+ static crashes the entire time (even worse on LF).

891 with EE vocal music, 5AN presumed, poor 1142 utc.
945 and 1071 big hets
1116 EE vocal music (not same as 891), poor 1146, with several hets on the channel. Second station--very poor DU talk.
1125 big het.
1161 vocal pop music, not EE, female ancr after song, very short, into next song, very poor/poor 1149 utc. 1215 Asian talk very poor/poor 1153 utc. Lively chatter, very short music jingles, male and female ancrs.
1278, 1314 big hets
1377 Asian talk, very poor/poor 1156 utc
1386 Asian vocal music very poor/poor 1157 through 1200 utc, no break for ident (sounded like middle eastern type music, with the half-pitches not like western music).
1413 Asian talk very poor/poor 1201 utc.
1449 big het
1476 DU EE talk very poor 1203 utc.
1485, 1494 big hets.
1503 DU EE talk poor with heavy domestic splatter 1206 utc.
1584 EE female pop vocal very poor/poor 1209 utc. (Likely same station Dennis V had at much better level.)
1593 EE female vocal music, very poor 1210 utc.
1602 big het
Everything gone by 1215 utc.

Steve
NE Oregon