Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Antenna Options

     Thanks. I've seen WINDOMS in use and I know folks who use them, but not necessarily for MW. I know there are pros and cons of using just one antenna, but I figure it'll be a little easier worrying about only one antenna up in the air. I've never been able to get on 160m, and I enjoy 80m a lot. I have a lot of free time in the summer to get on the air. The only tuner I have at the moment is the built in tuner in my KENWOOD. I guess I could upgrade if the need arises.
     Hopefully, whatever I throw up there will stay for many years and put me back at the dials. I still have a few stations out there I haven't out in the logbook just yet.
KI4SYC

Ira Elbert New, IIIWatkinsville, GeorgiaProudly Serving You Since 1964.