Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Nice work Saul!

A snowstorm with about 30 cm of snow (over a foot) at the very end of the two week span that people were there, from what I'm told. That *may* have been a record for Newfoundland DXpeditions. Otherwise, pleasant weather.

As for wire laying difficulties, it's really thick scrub brush, forest and the pebble/rock beach Jim describes. The tides and waves are a challenge. I think next time I will bring and wear protective eyewear when in the thick scrub brush/forest. We've all been lucky thus far, but those twig branches sure snap as you push through keeping the wire straight and raising it. I've also had close calls with branch tips narrowly missing the inside of my ears. Guess I could wear a winter hat that covers them, or earmuffs, though you need to be able to hear your colleagues when laying the wire. An ear injury really would not be conducive to DX...

Saul