Re: [IRCA] Nice work Saul!

Thanks, Mark. The article kind of wrote itself. When you're with a great crew, in a great location, and the conditions - well, okay, they were good, with a few great spots - the story writes itself. The only thing we missed this year were TPs. No Japan, no Korea. I am convinced the cx will one day be just right for TP down under, as the cycle climbs further perhaps - without looking at all my saved e-mails , I think there's been the suspicion of possible Tahiti on 738. But it's nice to have targets and new possibilities to loook forward to. I have a feeling the next few years could be good for South America and Africa. I have yet to log Peru and Chile even though others have.
Saul > From: Mark4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx