From: Stephen Ponder <stephen_ponder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Apr 19, 2012 11:03 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WPWT-870 Colonial Heights TN

Growing up in north Louisiana, I was always told that it was "Poke Salad" and
hat it was a meal that folks ate when they had nothing else to eat.  Lots of
mall towns in Louisiana have a "Poke Salad Festival" during the year.  The one
hat I'm most familiar with is in Blanchard, LA, which is a "village" just north
of Shreveport, LA.
http://pokesaladfestival.com/
73 & Great DX,

teve Ponder, N5WBI
ontributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
ditors, publishing staff, or officers