Re: [IRCA] WQEW IBOC Off

Russ,

Before accusing stations, please have a bit more proof of your accusation.

A processional friend of mine has been the Chief Engineer at 1550 since
it's days as a 1KW Daytimer in 1978. He would be notified immediately if
power or pattern were out of tolerance or operating ill-legally.

He tells me, "We’ve received late night reception reports from Akron, Ohio,
Chicago, IL and Charlotte, NC now that the Canadian is off the air."

And he just dialed up the remote control and everything is operating
properly.. and has been for quite some time with WSDK.

Paul