Re: [IRCA] WQEW IBOC Off

Although WQEW puts in a very listenable signal ( not that I'd want to ) here at night, their IBOC doesn't seem to cause problems. I have a semi-local low power on 1570, and 1550 is mostly lost to WDLR and WSDK, neither of which appear to have any interest in using their licensed facilities at night.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>