[IRCA] WTME-780 ME

WTME-780 Rumford, Maine is SILENT at this time - Saturday 3/24 0950 EDT.  This is not a rare occurrence for this station - it happens about 3-4 times a year but I thought I would report it anyway.  In case you are wondering, there's nothing wrong with my Maine (North)  antenna as all other regulars from that state are blasting in.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts