Re: [IRCA] pips on 670

I was about to point out that previous query from Dave Hascall about the same multi-pips he recorded at the same time on 770, but I see he followed up on that. Not sure 770 was Rebelde, but I said it sounded like them. I suggest those who are awake at 0900 UT check Rebelde again (on 5025 if MW inconvenient), and see if you hear those again.

73, Glenn Hauser