Re: [IRCA] Big-time Mexican puzzle on 780

Re: [IRCA] Big-time Mexican puzzle on 780

Rick:

I listen on 780 kHz from 0055 EST. There was a fading signal from a Mexican station playing mostly American rock music. Strongest at 200°, the signal strength
was poor with moderate WBBM and slight XEMTS QRM. They broadcast the national anthem at 0104-0109 EST. There were only a couple of partially readable
announcements (need to review my recording).  My guess is that the station is XEWGR, Monclova, Coahuila. It sounded like Exa FM programming.

Good DX.

Richard.

Richard Allen
36°22'51"N / 97°26'35"W