Re: [IRCA] WHP/WTKT not heard in Omaha

KSTP at night uses 3 tripod like towers that are specially geared for optimal skywave. These towers are the original built back in the early history of KSTP.

When I was in Grand Island, NE back in the 80's, I remember that at night, KSTP had a local signal, stronger than KRGI, that did not hardly fade. Of course that's right in the middle of their main lobe. I was 5 miles WNW of KRGI. They were easily nulled at night.

Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN
2010, PL 310 or
Toyota radio