[IRCA] WHP test heard well in Central Pennsylvania

[IRCA] WHP test heard well in Central Pennsylvania

Not surprisingly, I was able to hear all the announcements for the 580 WHP
test. The best signal was during the 4:05am segment although voice and code
made it through the other times, too. I'm about 75 miles NW of the station
and can normally hear them well during the day, not so well at night.

Thanks to those who arranged the test and thanks to the station for their
enthusiastic support,

Brett Saylor
State College, PA
R-75 w/ west-pointing split-delta loop