Re: [IRCA] DXing product

Martin,

I got this update from Linda late Friday. Nothing heard since then.

Steve

------------From Linda-------------
Duane’s bypass surgery was 8 1/2 hours long, but he came through it
well. He was scheduled for the afternoon, but the morning surgery was
canceled, so he was move into the earlier slot. They did five
bypasses, and took veins from both legs. He will be in the ICU for
several days, then he will be moved to the regular part of the hospital.
He is at Mercy General on J Street in Sacramento.
He asked me to take pictures of him when he came out of surgery (I
think it’s a guy thing)
It’s been a very long day,
Linda