Re: [IRCA] 1710 Last Night

I heard NWS type info on 1710 on my drive home from Burnt River ON to Toronto last night. I can only suspect it's the same NJ station. I think it may even be the same NWS alert as one on - I think - 1630 - mentions of Execution Rocks, Monmouth came through loud enough to discern even on my car radio. Saul Chernos> Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:14:01 -0500