[IRCA] 670 ,810 etc. Active slots

02--14--12,1200--1300 PST--Victoria BC
With Winter Solstace plus 7 weeks the sun is still low enough for some midday skip as my trusty receiver is capturing at least 4 signals from locations further than 200 air miles. On clear channels it's KBOI Boise ID with audible signal; 750 shows 2 signals- probably Portland and Polson; 810 is fluxing with KGO over KTBI Wa; 860 in with KPAM over one other; 920 is amix of 2 signals most likely from my nearest two in Wa.
Bill in BC