[IRCA] ESPN u/KNBR

I have KNBR phased down and there is another ESPN that is off from KNBR
about a second. I see both Altanta & Memphis run ESPN. No sign of WPTF
as yet. Tomorrow I plan a BOG running a couple hundred feet to the East
or West. Whichever is easier and less noisy. I still have that bad TVI
from a neighbor down the road. He must have a Plasma TV is my only
guess, but I get the noise 24/7. When the picture changes, it sounds
like the noise is bad and when it changes again, it is knocked down.
Since I have lived out here I have never heard that. But I never heard
of someone running a TV 24/7. But my beverage runs within 20 feet of his
livingroom, so I am stuck.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR