Re: [IRCA] IRCA # 94--7--9

IRCA # 94 --7 just popped up in my emails. I guess I spoke too soon . And I'm sitting at the botton of the list at #9. I should have waited another five minutes or so.  So I guess things change between midnight and dawn as the 730 in Boise was even stronger at 4:30 AM than at 3 but I'm not staying up that late to find out what happens in 4 hours. I'll let Walt check it out at that time if he's still at the dials then. Bill in BC signing off to get some sleep . Good night to all from Victoria.