[IRCA] IRCA # 94 --7

At  0030 PST on o 02 02 12 I logged into my email and did not see a new IRCA Post list issue.
I wonder why it takes almost a day for the next one to show up. I don't see # 94  ---7 with any number of posts yet. I can't stay up longer to wait for the upcoming list. I have to crash and get up early in the morning.
Condtions at this time are not as good on 730 as they were at 0300 last night. The Boise Id station is not throwing Vancouver out of steady now but what will happen at 0300 this time is not going to be heard. I'll check later on in the morning on Saturday at 0300 .Bill in BC