Re: [IRCA] KKSN 910 Tower location

Dennis,

KKSN used to be a solid S9+18 per my records of a few months ago. Now
they are S9+2 off the Eastern beverage with an SAH under them, fades.
This is at tound 1000PST.  They have probably dropped to half of what
they were. No longer are they a powerhouse to deal with. For the first
time since I moved back to the coast in 1967, 910 is a DXable frequency.
As I mentioned earlier, I was shocked to log KCJB Minot ND. Now if there
was a DX test on 910 from the East, code or sweep tones may make it
through. This one tower change that makes a big difference. Since KPOJ
620 co located with KEX a few years back, KEX does not have the punch
they use to either. Now if more NW stations would do this. hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR