[IRCA] 580,950,1120

01--31--12-  0300 PST---Victoria BC
I could probably find more if I took more time but here are 3 that I managed to dig up randomly.
580-- Absence of the usual signal (KIDO Nampa Id), is allowing station CKUA (with ID at toh) to dominate this slot with a strong steady signal.
950-- During a fade of KJR Seattle I heard a weak but audible SS signal, 2 year old log lists KDCE Espanola NM on 80 night watts at a distance of +/- 1200 miles. No positive ID since I heard Edmonton at Toh.
1120--While KPNW Eugene Or disappeared in a fade I heard a foreign language other than SS and my obsolete log shows KZSJ San Martin Ca. with night power of 150 watts. Distance between is roughly 750 miles. No positive ID here but only the one that fits.
Bill in BC