Re: [IRCA] DXpedition to Lubec, Maine

Thank you for all the work setting up this super website. For those of us who will most likely never visit Quoddy House, it is a great experience to hear what can be heard at a first class DXpedition. Your antenna array and Perseus are a quite impressive pair.

I too was banned from Dallas' Yahoo group after being one of the early members. It's a shame he has chosen to no longer share his wealth of knowledge and experience with the DXing community at large. I was a long time subscriber to Hollow State News and always appreciated his articles even though his math was sometimes hard to follow.

Rick