[IRCA] New graveyard logging tonight

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Drake R8B, longwires west and south

1755 EST WIRY NY Plattsburgh Multiple call letter mentions and a local ad for Peru (that's the one in New York).

I think I first heard this station while DXing in northern Vermont at my grandmother's cottage when I was about 14 years old. As soon as I heard the calls tonight I knew exactly where it was from! It's a new one here.