[IRCA] ULR DX BCB.......One CALL CHANGE (RELOG) @ Sunset last night.........

Hi Guys:

  An hour or so of Sunset DXing last night netted nothing NEW, I did manage a CALL CHANGE RELOG. Things have been rather slow here for New Ones lately!! At least this is a 1 KW Station that is tough to hear, even though it is fairly close to me!!

RADIO USED.......SONY SRF-T615 ULR Barefoot

ULR LOG TOTALS are now........972 Stations Heard

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1370  WHYP  Corry, PA.  Jan/11/12  1637 EST   FAIR     EE
Station Promo for Program called "Whip-Lash" with a certain DJ.
ID as "WHYP Corry...... COOL 1370". Into WHYP-NEWS.

RELOG but NEW CALLS...ex- WWCB       1 KW/500 Watts Nights
ROSS, ONT.