Re: [IRCA] TP's for Monday 12/19/11

Quite a good morning here in Victoria, but not much time to listen. I suspect we're starting to hear "out of the ordinary" stations, but because some of the regulars are missing or weaker, we might be missing the unusual DX. Sometimes 1287 has multiple carriers, and JOHR is weak, and maybe mixing with some other audio...CC maybe at 1546UT .

Examples...Tagalog rather than JJ on 1314 at 1545UT, and as Walt noted, CC on 1395 (USB to avoid KRKO-1380 IBOC). The latter is unID, though often quite readable. Heartfelt male singing across the hour at 1600UT, with no pips. 1359 continues to be unID, big rough carrier, CC sounding, but too much splatter from 1360.

best wishes,

Nick