[IRCA] Iran huge on 936

A good night for Iran here with fair audio on 1026 & 1503 notably and I didn't took time yet to review my recordings.

A worth of mention is the 936 frequency that went huge at 02:01 UTC:

http://www.quebecdx.com/mp3/iran_936b.mp3

I personally like this clip because I feel that this an interesting sample of the Iranian Radio mood and surely one of my best ever Iran reception...

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC
http://www.quebecdx.com
rx: Perseus
ant: 1500 ft terminated Beverage @ 35° towards N.Europe & Caucasus region
ant: 100 ft long wire used for phasing purpose
MFJ-1026 phaser with LF mods