Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] UNID 1420

Per WEMB's site, IMO they don't carry mx like Jim heard. http://www.wemb.com/

The slogan "Legends" when it is the first word in the slogan is often used for stations carrying a format like adult standards or even music of your life. However, the distinction between standards and oldies becomes more blurred every year as some oldies are 50+ years old.

I went to the websites of a few stations in Jim's vicinity but came up empty. I can also hear lots of stations on 1420 from my QTH in IL and am unfamiliar with this slogan.

Most likely a recent format and slogan change and I'd expect 100000watts.com to catch up with it in a couple of weeks if not sooner.

73 KAZ