Re: [IRCA] 'Tis the Season

     Thanks for the reply. I've read good things about the 310 and I remember a few years ago when everyone was talking about. I put it on the list, but I guess it's up to Santa. I was also wondering though, if anything needed to be added to the list or if anything on there needed to be dropped off the list. I know some folks aren't happy with the 660, but then again, I've heard good things about it. I know there's no perfect radio.
Bert