[IRCA] 'Tis the Season

Thanks for the replies I got a little while back about Santa bringing me a new radio this year. Here's a list I have put together and please feel free to comment...
TECSUN PL - 310
TECSUN PL - 380
TECSUN PL - 390
TECSUN PL - 660
GRUNDIG G3
GRUNDIG SATELLIT 750
SANGEAN PR - D5
SANGEAN ATS - 909X
Let me know if there's anything else you think I could consider. I realize the 750 is a bit big for a laptop radio, but I could put it in place of my SANGEAN ATS - 909 and use it for a laptop radio. And even though I would use this primarily for MW, I would like any radio I have with SW to have SSB. I know this lets out a few on the list, but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!
Bert