[IRCA] Vanuatu Radio

I know some of you on here have an interest in foreign signals like I do,
most of you listen over the air. I like to listen online.

I've made friends with presenters, technicians and station managers at some
very remote stations in South Pacific and South Atlantic Ocean.

This link comes from the island of Vanuatu where the Vanuatu Broadcasting &
Television Corporation owns 3 signals.. Radio Vanuatu which I assume to be
a more national service, TV Vanuatu and what I assume to be a more
localised services, Paradise FM 98.

One of their technicians sent me the link to their new website:

http://vanuatu2u.com/|

You can find a live 128K Stereo stream of Paradise FM 98 on there.

Paul Walker
3pm to 12midnight
97.5 The Hound WDDH Ridgway, PA