Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Cumulus shifting KGO to News

Wow!!! What a shock!!! That is too bad and very unfortunate. I wonder
what KGO's ratings will be like in the next book? They have been
News-Talk since the early 60s. I have been listening that long too,
since their first show done at the Hungry I with Les Crane.  This is a
sad day.

73,

Patrick

Martin