[IRCA] TP for 2 December, 2011 from Victoria: just a few

[IRCA] TP for 2 December, 2011 from Victoria: just a few

Listened from 14:45 while checking my emails.  Not much to be heard except
for several NHK2 stations on 774 and 828 at 7 level, and 1566 HLAZ at 6.5
level.  774 is still just there at poor level as I type this at 15:12 UTC.
 The winter doldrums seem to have arrived, I'm afraid!  SF 155, A 7, K
(12:00) 0.  No space weather past, nor expected for next 24 hours.  73,
 Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC