Re: [IRCA] TA, early TP in Victoria

I was noticing your times being close together for TPs and TAs, and was thinking...

Has anyone ever heard a TP *AND* a TA (each with strong enough audio to trip a seek/scan function, or continuously peg a Tecsun radio's S/N indicator) simultaneously competing on the same frequency?  (Bonus points if it's on a divisible-by-90 frequency and wipes out a local that normally indicates upwards of 88-94 dBu (on-channel, plus 50/00 at least ±100 kHz) on a stock Si4734-based radio ;) or is that not possible?)