[IRCA] TP from Victoria for 27 Nov 2011: A pretty fine morning!

[IRCA] TP from Victoria for 27 Nov 2011: A pretty fine morning!

Contrary to the bad luck that most other fellas had this morning, the band
was alive and well today to Asia with many signals from the bottom to the
top of the AM band.  I'd say that this was one of the best days (probably
the best day) since I returned from China on November 12th.  A very good
dawn enhancement, too.  Mostly, if not entirely Asian today.  SF 133, A 4,
K (12:00) 2.  Solar weather past and predicted for next 24 hours have solar
storms to S1 level.  As always, a "6" unless otherwise noted.  A "late"
annotation indicates after 15:23 UTC.  Listened between 14:48 and 15:48
this morning.  Nick's DX Fishbarrel was also hopping!  Thanks for the
resource, Nick!

558 (late)
567:  7 level (late)
594:  7 level NHK1 at 15:25 and 15:35
603, 612 (late)
747:  7 level NHK2
774:  only 6.5 early
828, 864, 918
954:  JOKR at 7 level at 14:57
972:  KK at 8 level at 15:00
1008, 1044, 1098, 1116
1134:  7 level
1143
1242:  7 level at 15:29
1269:  7 level at 15:30
1287:  7 level JJ at 15:05 and 15:30
1314:  7 level at 15:31, only 6 earlier
1323
1332:  7 level late
1386, 1404 (both late)
1422:  8 level with music then JJ talk JORF at 15:34
1467
1485 (late)
1494:  7 level at 15:35
1503:  8 level JOUK at 15:36
1557:  8 level WYFR at 15:38
1566:  8.5 level HLAZ at 15:38.  Threw me for a bit, as there was EZL music
initially, not typical for HLAZ.  Then into CC...sounds much more soft-sell
Christian programming compared to previously.
1575, 1584
1593:  7.5 level CNR1 early, then NHK2 s/off at 15:41 at 8 level
1602:  7 level NHK2 sign/off  at same time.

Overall, a very satisfying morning!  DX lives!   73,  Walt Salmaniw,
Victoria, BC