Re: [IRCA] 900' beverage

Dennis,

That is great. 900' is not bad, especially for the upper part of the
band. It is close to a wavelength. I would love to run a 1000 foot to
the SW or NE, but as you know I don't have the room in those directions.
We all do what we can. I like having the 1500' to the East, but with our
winds it can be a real issue to keep up, especially when trees blow
across it.
Dennis, how is the DX at Glen's? Is KOHI much of an issue?  He does hear
some good DX.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin