Re: [IRCA] unstable aurora on AM and FM

AM and FM seem largely back to normal, and so is the night sky here at Burnt River ON. Thus aurora was like passing through the hamlet of Burnt River - very pretty, but blink and you miss it. Maaybe there will be more... I have never seen one fade so quickly and heavily between solid signals from the south-southwest and the 'usual stuff'. Like FM e-skip, almost. Saul