[IRCA] Another Georgia Bolide!

     Tonight, around 7:20 PM, as we were leaving the Dairy Queen in Watkinsville, Georgia, we saw a bright object falling slowly from the northeast to the east. It lasted about 3 to 4 seconds. It was white for the most part, with a faint orange/red around the edges. It then started to go green as it fell behind the trees. It was gone by the time we cleared the trees on Highway 53. We were in an SUV so if it made any sound, I didn't hear it. It was as bright as maybe negative 2 magnitude or so.     This is the second one I have spotted this year. I also saw the one back on May 29th of this year. We were talking so I don't know if this affected anything radio related. Maybe one day when I see another, I'll have a radio handy or at least on...Bert New Watkinsville, Georgia Proudly Serving You Since 1964!