From: Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Oct 21, 2011 4:10 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] West Coast (Puyallup, WA) Ultralight Longwave TA's for 10-21

Wow, Gary. Those clips are definitely "burbles in the splatter". Very hard to make anything out at all to these ears. Still, picking up *anything *on
LW is an achievement on this coast, especially with a ahem, "compact"
arrangement such as yours (I'd NEVER want to try and take that baby through
security!!!) is truly amazing. I bet the reception would be fine if only
you could take it out to a park or similar, away from local noise sources!
......Walt