[IRCA] DX test - WGBW 1590 WI - OCT 23

DX Test confirmation - please circulate:

1590 WGBW WI Denmark. Test set for this coming Sunday morning, October 23, from 0000-0100 Central Daylight Time. I have confirmed it is indeed Sunday morning (aka late Saturday night).
10 kw power on daytime pattern.

Programming will include tones, IDs and unique
music. Station contact is:
Mark Heller
WGBW AM-1590
Denmark, WI  USA
wgbw@xxxxxxxx I realize this isn't much notice. I suspect (but am not certain) there is work going on at the station. I have not yet confirmed if the station still uses the following postal address, or if there is a new one in Denmark: 1414 16TH STREET
Two Rivers, WI 54241  Thanks to those who have posted initial notices from Mark. I've been away, and just found out.  Saul Chernoson behalf of IRCA-NRC DX Test Committee