Re: [IRCA] TP's for Monday 10/03/11

Gary, Steve, Guy & Bruce

What are the odds that three of us would be listening to the same
station at the same time?  The powerful HLAZ 1566 was not heard
this morning here.  The only other station I have heard on 1575 was
Radio Farda. Also I noticed that the Japanese stations signals increased
as sunrise neared.  I did record the station for about  7 minutes with just
music.  It's weird that a small low powered station might have been heard
and more powerful stations from that region (1422 or 1503) not heard,
Thanks for the help guys.

Dennis,
Kalama, WA