From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] [IRCA] 1220 oldies to the south + other tips
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amdx@xxxxxxxxxx, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, September 30, 2011, 12:49 AM

Im wondering if this is WSLM 1220 Salem, IN at full power?

WSLM-FM runs a 60s 70s and 80s format.. from their wikipedia page..

"WSLM FM is currently playing the best 60s, 70s and 80s hits 24/7"

1220 and 97.9 simulcast some times and maybe they are doing it now?

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 11:26 PM, Chernos Saul <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good guess but it's not KLBB, per web site and its stream.

I did catch this, at about 0015 EDT: "the best of the 60s 70s and 80s...another long set of the best music ever made."

Saul