[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Wednesday

Another amazing Down Under morning, with a couple of stations with "8" level signals for awhile. I started at the top end, noting hets everywhere from top to bottom, some close to audio that I don't recall noticing before. All presumed or confirmed Down Under for any with audio. Audio: 1575 too poor to recognize language at 1328 utc; 1548 very poor/poor DU talk in usual heavy 1550 splatter; 1413 big het (unusual); 1206 very poor talk, no language; 1179 very poor talk, no language; 1152 big het (unusual); 891 5AN "ABC Adelaide" rising to weak/medium for awhile 1334 utc; 792 weak, jazz presumed DU; 774 weak DU talk; 738 poor/weak DU talk; 621 poor/weak at first, with jazz piano trio, rose to weak/medium for several minutes, full capture of the channel, very best I've ever heard audio on 621, peaking 1342 utc.; 1116 DU talk; 774 still good along with 891, 891 last to fade out as usual, just before 1400 utc.
LWBC very poor today, 234, 279 doing the best on a brief check 1238 utc.

Steve
NE Oregon
R75, longwires