Re: [IRCA] 1500 kHz Lewis McCord

This brings to mind a question.  We were in Tofino, B. C. for a few days and I noted that the Pacific Rim TIS was off the air.  It was on (1260?) last time we visited (~2005) and am wondering when it went off.  Also, CBXQ (540) in Ucluelet was much weaker than before, too.  Barely audible in Tofino day and night.  Looked for its tx site when in Ucluelet but no luck; any one know where it is?  Interesting, too, that KSWB has one of the strongest daytime signals on Chesterman Beach south of Tofino. Thanx. - John