From: Steve Francis <amdxmail@xxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2011 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KKXA-1520

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Bytheway <phil_tekno@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Aug 8, 2011 10:34 pm
Subject: [IRCA] KKXA-1520

Noted on the air today both going to and from work (0730 and 1800 PDT).
hey were/are playing various tunes with a "radio" theme and occasional
nnouncements promoting their facebook site.
pparently, they are soliciting "format" suggestions... make yours on facebook.

hil Bytheway
RCA Bookstore
eattle WA
rake R-7 / KIWA Loop
Hmmm, I don't think these formats have been tried yet:
Lullabys
30's Labor Anthems
National Anthems
Interval Signals
All Jerry Vale
All Robert Goulet
All Dinah Shore
All Dickie Goodman
Answer Records
All Arnold Schoenberg
Shape Note Singing
Calypso
Twist Records
Tuvan Throat Singing
Hammer Dulcimer
Steel Drum
But I suspect they'll go sports talk, regional Mexican or news/talk.
Steve Francis
Alcoa, Tennessee