[IRCA] Re; KLOV Winchester. Or.

Hi all, I checked  the KLOV website and saw a list of relays in several states and it seems to be a network of LPRTs and in Washington there were 3 listed but Port Angeles was not included so I figured they haven't updated their web list to include P A after probably setting up shop there very recently. Thanks for the heads -up. Bill in BC