Re: [IRCA] New Station: 1510 KMYN Isleta - Albuquerque

Re: [IRCA] New Station: 1510 KMYN Isleta - Albuquerque

Checking the FCC site KYMN 1510 is listed as ND. Hopefully 4.2 kW CH power can make it here via sunset skip, although there's plenty of QRM on 1510. On 1500, even though there's not all that much QRM to the west from here (KSTP isn't terribly strong on night pattern) I've had no luck getting KABR in many attempts at ABQ sunset, and their Navajo stuff would have stood out easily.

I wonder why they switched to 1510 from 1500? What would they be protecting on 1500 that wouldn't allow weak night power operation?  73 KAZ Barrington IL