From: "Rick Dau" <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 8:55:34 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [IRCA] New Station

I would LOVE to get KGO out here in the Midwest.  It's a station that's been on
my Most Wanted list literally for decades.  Joe Starkey worked for KGO Radio and
used to be (and maybe still is) the voice of Cal Golden Bear football.  And ever
since The Play in 1982, KGO is a station I've wanted to get just for that very
reason.

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska