Re: [IRCA] Bristol's Hope NF.

I never thought it would be that easy to get so many signals from the old world in NF(especially using small pocket receivers) since I didn't manage to ever get anything from NB when I was living there but I guess the domestics don't reach the east coast of NF as easily. I always knew I ended up on the wrong coast as far as radio goes but I'd rather not have to deal with winter anymore after putting up with snow and freezing temps for the first half of my life.But one thing about TAs has puzzled me after seeing Allen Willie's report (also previously) and that is that The Canary Islands on 1008 consistantly makes it across but not the more powerful Dutch station on 1008 while other Dutch stations of lesser power do.I don't know for sure but I would say that distance wise Holland is closer than Canary, I haven't checked that out so I could be wrong. The list includes multiple signals on several splits but not on 1008. Strange.Bill in BC